Did not like at all

Shadowgirl07's review of Piaggio Zip

“Did not like at all”

Written on: 11/08/2012 by Shadowgirl07 (1 review written)

I took my CBT on this bike and it's OK but to me the throttle seemed too sensitive for my liking. You can get a lot of mileage out of the bike and the braking is good. The seat was comfortable and the wheels were a good size. I found the bike very hard to put on the stand compared to other bikes that I have tried and strained my arms for days trying to do so. Owning this bike made me very apprehensive about getting a bike for myself as I fell off this one quite a lot. I went ahead and bought a Yamaha Vity instead and rides like a dream.

As I said, this bike was OK just not the bike for me personally. I'd highly recommend a test ride before you buy it just to make sure you are 100% happy with it. I am glad that I did not buy this bike as I would've been very disappointed and would have been a huge waste of money. Also, this scooter seemed very slow to me and felt vulnerable on it due to the low speed.