Better Than I Expected

Wolfy's review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II

“Better Than I Expected”

Written on: 08/09/2011 by Wolfy (1 review written)

In all honesty, my one and only reason for wanting to see the final Harry Potter movie rested on the knowledge that Sirius Black would make an appearance. I had not gone into the cinema expecting too much as I had missed out on The Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows Part 1, so was partially unaware of half the things that were happening.

However, I was pleasantly surprised having not expected it to thrill me as much as it did. I'm delighted to say I'd willingly go and watch it over and over again because I enjoyed it that much. I'd definitely recommend it to those who are Harry Potter fans and especially those who aren't, you have no idea what you're missing if you don't see this movie. It's the end of an era, which is fairly depressing when you realise it's the last one, but they ended it so brilliantly by creating such a masterpiece of a finale.

Prior to the release of this movie I had favourited Order Of The Phoenix and this one is now second place, Phoenix being the top still. Whilst I enjoyed the earlier Harry Potter movies, those two in particular gained the majority of my attention and interest. Go and see it, you don't want to miss out!

• Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Ruper Grint, Alan Rickman, Gary Oldman, Helena Bonham Carter

Starring Actor/Actress