Tom to Go

• Map Accuracy

themenace's review of Tom Tom Go 730

Tom Tom Go 730

“Tom to Go”

Written on: 06/11/2011 by themenace (2 reviews written)

My brother-in-law purchased the Tomtom 730 unit as a present for my sister and we love it. We were fans of its competitors but decided to give the Tomtom a try since according to most reviews it gives you a detailed instructions and shortest way to travel, saving both fuel and time.

We like the Voices which are good and the routing is excellent with its wonderful Bluetooth feature.

This is a highly recommended gadgets of all time, it will guide you to a right destinations.

• Australia

Area Covered

• Bluetooth

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Duke_Nukem's Response to themenace's Review

Written on: 29/05/2013

Review sounds like a sales pitch.

"[gives] shortest way to travel, saving both fuel and time" - don't they all?

Anyway, "shortest" is not always best. I have had a "shortest route" take me off the M4, down a parallel country lane, and back on the M4 at the next junction - just because (I looked at a map later) the country lane route was about 20 yards shorter than the motorway.