Good Buy recommended

• Map Accuracy

Nd828's review of Navman Tourer UK & RI

Navman Tourer UK & RI

“Good Buy recommended ”

Written on: 28/08/2012 by Nd828 (1 review written)

Very pleased with this Sat nav so far I like the choice of routes and it also picks up signal quickly.For £69 from Halfords its a bargain as far as I can see .Bought it to replace my old Tom Tom this has more up to date stuff on it like lane assist and IQ routes.The traffic updates seem to work very well as well.
The other feature which I bought this Sat Nav for is the Truck mode I know its only a month trial then you have to pay out £69.99.But its still cheaper than truck specific sat navs that come in at around £300.
Only grip is you really need the usb lead straight away to update the maps and of course this is not included in the box .Halfords wanted £9 for this but I got one on e bay for £1.59 so order usb lead before you buy the Sat Nav.
Someone stated there is only one voice but if you connect to pc and put in disk that comes with it you can download 3 other voices ..
I found the poi not very extensive but have added some free ones from the net myself.
This Is a good Sat Nav for a good price..The full europe version is only another £10 .But as I am rarely in Europe the tourer Uk and Ireland is fine for me.

• UK and ROI

Area Covered

• IQ routes, Lane assist ,Full postcode search,TTS traffic alerts,Speed cameras(trial)Truck Mode(trial)

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions