First experience of this sat nav terrible!!

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Navman Tourer UK & RI

Navman Tourer UK & RI

“First experience of this sat nav terrible!!”

Written on: 11/12/2011

This unit does appear on the face of it to have some nice features such as a choice of routes, which come up on the screen as fastest, shortest, most economical & easiest. However the first disappointment is the poor quality of the voice, which is a shame as the content of the instructions is detailed.
The really bad thing as far as I was concerned was the total lack of accuracy on my route from Chatham Kent to National trust property Polesden Lacy in Surrey - I was directed along a very nasty narrow road (quite wrongly as it turned out!) then to make matters even worst I was instructed to turn left into a private driveway - which of course I ignored, I then endured constant demands to perform a U turn - even though we were in fact heading towards our destination, albeit more by luck than judgement!!
In view of all this it will be impossible to have any faith in this sat nav, so I will stick to my trusty TomTom in future!

• uK & Ireland

Area Covered

• None

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions