Risky, but it worked!

• Map Accuracy

Spacestix's review of My Satnav Updates - www.satnav-update.com

My Satnav Updates - www.satnav-update.com

“Risky, but it worked!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Spacestix (1 review written)

The update disc for Jag XF worked so I've given it 4 stars. I'm not sure why some purchasers are expressing surprise that the site they obtained the disc from is not an official site and contains very little info about addresses and phone numbers. Of course not, it's about (in my case) £130 cheaper!! So, you pay your money and take a chance. Should be easy enough to get the money back if you use PayPal. The upside is the disc worked a treat and I saved money. If I'm being critical then £3 postage is a rip off as it came in a bog standard envelope and a first class stamp. For £3 it should've come recorded delivery. It also took 10 days from order date. Very poor. Also, no instructions but car handbook should cover that. Would've liked a bit more info with the disc in case things went pear shaped but I took a chance anyway. Overall, not bad.

• Clarity of Instructions