Freelander 2 Update - Spot on!

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of My Satnav Updates - www.satnav-update.com

My Satnav Updates - www.satnav-update.com

“Freelander 2 Update - Spot on!”

Written on: 13/05/2014

Excellent product. It's great to have a backup disc for the Satnav in my Freelander 2. I was a bit sceptical about it so I put the disc in the DVD drive, with the car running, up popped a message saying it would be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. So I waited, and nothing seemed to happen, even when I was tempted to touch the screen. So, I had a cup of tea and returned to the car 20 mins later, and hey presto .... It was working perfectly. Took it for a test drive ... no problems.

As for the instructions, there were none, so I used the instructions in the Car Handbook. No problem.

Before I purchased the backup, I sent an email asking whether the product was substantially similar in functionality to the original equipment supplied by Landrover, and got a timely response, "yes". This was important to me as I wanted to retain full functionality (eg TMC).

• UK, France, Portugal, Ireland etc Disc 2 etc

Area Covered

• I don't know , yet.

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions