Binatone Never Again

Guest's review of Binatone A430

Binatone A430

“Binatone Never Again”

Written on: 15/06/2011

This sat nav really looks good on the Argos catalogue and still does look good out of the box, also the price is brilliant; However I soon realized that as soon as you buy it you are out of date in that the map update really is few years old (in my case six years old) that means that the sat nav guide you out of your way. To get an update you must buy it from Binatone for 36£, add to this the fact that if you want the update you must post the whole sat nav to them and wait to get it back. It is unfair that you buy an item that is not up to date, they should clearly write it on the box. If i could go back I would not buy this product and any other Binatone sat nav. In this let me add that two of my friends bought similar Binatone sat nav and have the same problem. We all bought it from Argos and when we realized that it is not worth it , it was too late to give it back to the shop. Better I spend more money in a sat nav that does what it says on the box.

• Uk and IE

Area Covered

• None

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Taildragger's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2012

Brilliant description of the "device"!!!