Fantastic & useful service

squashbandy's review of Zintech Sat Nav Hire - www.zintech.co.uk

Zintech Sat Nav Hire - www.zintech.co.uk

“Fantastic and useful service”

Written on: 21/08/2012 by squashbandy (1 review written)

I hired a US version of the Tom Tom sat nav from Zintech for a recent family fly/drive holiday to california, having found their service whilst searching on the internet. I used their online booking form and when it came to payment (which I have to admit is extremely reasonable) my work computer firewall would not allow verification of payment. I phoned Zintech and explained this and my payment was actioned on the spot very efficiently and professionally. The Sat Nav arrived on the day promised and the unit was absolutely invaluable when it came to navigating 6 lane highways and city centres. It certainly took the stress away from finding our various hotels!
Upon returning to the UK I used the enclosed mail bag to return the unit and received a confirmation email upon receipt by Zintech.
A truly professional company offering an extremely useful service.
Thank you so much - I will be recommending you to colleagues and friends, and you will be my first port of call when I need a similar service in the future.
Craig - Scotland