Poor Customer Service

Travelbug123's review of RentCell www.rentcell.com

RentCell www.rentcell.com

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 16/08/2011 by Travelbug123 (1 review written)

I rented a cellphone from Rentcell. Now the system works, they send you what you ask for. But don't expect service with a smile. Living overseas I had to ask a lot of questions, and was met with an impatient sales rep who really acted in my view like he could not care less. he seemed to give the impression that consumers ought to just read their complicated website, and shut up. Then on our vacation I had uploaded photos of the kids to the IPhone I rented from them and forgot to save them before I sent them back to Rentcell. I sent several e-mails to the company requesting that they send or save the photos for me and I would have been happy to have paid something but they did not even reply to my e-mails. These were precious photos to me and I really would have liked them back. In the end I felt this was a rude company who did not deserve my business. Also you need to be careful of the time it takes to get the phone to you and back as this is all charged. My view, give them a miss unless you really have no alternative!

• Iphone