Best Money We Spent

jamiejane1's review of My - www.MySatnavhire.co.uk

My - www.MySatnavhire.co.uk

“Best Money We Spent ”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by jamiejane1 (1 review written)

We have just returned back from orlando after a 2 week holiday and had a tomtom from satnavhire, this was absolutely brilliant and well worth the money for the hire, I will definitely be doing this again next year when I go back with all of my family.

It was so easy to use and stopped us getting lost several times, it got us to where we wanted to go quickly and easily and we knew exactly how long each journey was going to take before we took it.

Also on several occasions there where traffic diversions and we had to take an alternative route. I was so pleased we had the satnav as we didn't know which way to go and could possibly have been driving around for hours as Orlando is such a big place. Thank you for the sat nav and as I said look forward to next years holiday and hiring again.

Andrewhecker's Response to jamiejane1's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

This is a bad company! You will never receive\any satnav! DO NOT USE satnavehire!!

Sat_Nav_Hire's reply to Andrewhecker's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. A Hecker has left us several bad reviews across other sites and seems intent on discrediting the company. My apologies that validity of your review has been questioned. A explanation of his experience has been detailed under his review.

Bloodrayne's Response to jamiejane1's Review

Written on: 02/11/2014

Or, you could go to Walmart or Target and buy one - it will save the rental on future trips 'cos you will go again. We go every year and the US satnav paid for itself by the second trip - just a thought!