No delivery, zero communication, silent Paypal refund.

• Product Quality

Kangarootoo's review of Buy Bits - www.buybits.com

Buy Bits - www.buybits.com

“No delivery, zero communication, silent Paypal refund.”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by Kangarootoo (1 review written)

I placed an order with Buy Bits on the 11th April, and received an email telling me my order was "being processed".

A week passed, no delivery was made, so on 18th April I emailed neworder@buybits.com as advised for an update. I noticed on their website, the item I had ordered was listed as not in stock.

Another 5 days passed, my email had been ignored, so I called the listed phone number. I go through to voicemail, and hear a message telling me not to leave a voice message but to instead email support@buybits.com if my query is urgent. I email again to this address, asking for an update within 48 hours or I shall pursue a refund from Paypal. This email has also at time of writing been ignored.

Today I checked the website, and found a contact form (alongside a 3rd email address - info@buybits.com). I fill in the contact form asking for an update, and copying my previous email.

A few hours later I get an email from Paypal saying my money has been refunded. No email from the seller explaining, no apology, just a straight refund with no word, after 2.5 weeks.

In this day and age, appalling. 3 different email addresses, plus a contact form, and a phone line that doesn't get answered or checked. I get better service buying £1.50 items on eBay that are shipping from Hong Kong. I have learned my lesson, and will never use this seller again.