Worst SEO Company-Do not believe anything he says

From 1 review

151Ramsey's review of iFuture Vision www.ifuturevision.com

“Worst SEO Company-Do not believe anything he says”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by 151Ramsey (1 review written)

He is not an SEO expert - just a person who lulls you into paying him for a service he does not deliver. They are a Spammers. He will do a few easy jobs at first to look like he is doing something but if you ask him for a report/plan you'll just get a list of lies. They are promising to get ranks within 6 months but they are lairs. I finally gave up on him after countless calls/emails without reply. How long he can keep this up is beyond me. Avoid at all costs, if you want to save your website.
To work with this company is totally wastage of our hard earned money and our precious time.

Biyonlare's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2014

Yes This right I Future Vision is worst company. They always giving excuses no result. They spoil my time, money and website.