Dont waste your time & money.

Guest's review of eWittas Technology - www.ewittas.com

“Dont waste your time and money.”

Written on: 29/02/2012

Promised 35days maximum. 4 months has passed and they are not even close to completing the website.
Quick in asking for payment but terrible and late in everything. More words than results. Lie lie lie almost 99% of the time. Try to substitute their short comings with 'out of scope' works which basically pathetic and non useful at all. Everything are done halfway. They are like geeks trying to figure out something but in the end everything just doesn't work. Please find hire another company. I deal with the co-founder Mehul. He is like the big boss of every lie that they orchestrated. I am so angry right now. Wasted USD1000 for nothing!!!!

22 May 2012 - I received letter from Review Centre that this company contact them to remove my review from their website. Reviewcentre asked me to reconfirm back my review and to provide proof that I am a genuine customer. So I provide them the proof that I am a genuine customer and not some competitor company trying to give the company a bad name. I also attached my letter to the co founder Mehul asking him for my refund - of course which he did not reply yet. I assume now the only thing that are quick about is when taking and asking for payment. Please beware. In my opinion, keep your money to yourself.