Help with my website, error fixing & submit to search eng.

flashpatterns.nl's review of Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com

“Help with my website, error fixing and submit to...”

Written on: 05/09/2011 by flashpatterns.nl (1 review written)

Hi,
My name is Tim I am a busines owner with 2 websites and have always done things such as submit for free to search engines and maintain my own websites link and so on, sounds familiar? I never went to school for this just learnd it from reading and trial and error.
It al seemd great but noticed things did not flow between pages and links like many other websites.
So what to do ? so after doing some research with some of the gagets you get sent by the seach engines when you are part of there newsletter and/do a free submit url.
Those who who are like me starting out and do not have a big buget know what i mean take it al in use it and submit url it's free.
I got an email to test my website for error's from webssqaush.com and as it turned out i did have error's in my website and the pages where not linking properly.
So i thought to my self what would it cost to fix this? i then emaild websqaush.com and ask them, how this could be and what it would cost to fix, i also asked questions about sbmitting to search engines and got honest and sincier answers and for the price they quoted i could not say no, i made my payment to them and got confirmation from them and they told me in detail what they would do to help with my website.
I though to my self still being sceptical I wonder how long this would take and will this do anything much or at all?
Well let me teel you it has done lots my site runs smooth now between pages and links, if i type my website adres in or my keywords in i am on page 1 of google more then once, this was already before the seach engine submitting that they did totay.
all and all to fix my site and submit they spend 4 days and that for about 80.00 dollars us, what a bargin, so I Just wanted to thank Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com and staff for helping my company with the error fix, linking my pages properly, linking my otherwebsite and submit to seach engine's and the futher monitoring that will still be doing, these guys really came through with everything and more :-)))

Best regards