First SEO Experience Very Good Results

From 1 review

plasticsupplies's review of The SEO Works - www.seoworks.co.uk

“First SEO Experience Very Good Results”

Written on: 09/01/2013 by plasticsupplies (1 review written)

I knew I needed SEO for a while but was very cautious about starting the process as I knew it would not be cheap. I run an online store which has thousands of products so I wanted a SEO company with plenty of experience.

On recommendation I used SEO Works who are based in Sheffield. The process was very comforting as they helped me understand what they do for the money they were charging. I have never allocated this kind of marketing budget before (£1800 per month) so understanding that SEO Works actually put in plenty of hours on a daily basis helped be realise it was still good value for money.

Over the past 2 and a half years our results have continued to improve further than we imagined. We are ranked in the top 3 positions for almost all the generic search terms for our industry, and have hundreds of top positions on Google for product related phrases.

I would thoroughly recommend The SEO Works to anyone who wants long term success, and they are also a great bunch of people to work with. James is my account manager and he is very polite, professional and knowledgeable.