Great Service

Jellybox's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“Great Service”

Written on: 17/07/2013 by Jellybox (1 review written)

I have been dealing with Smart Traffic since December 2012 and within 3 months had 10 key words on page one. These key words were words that actually drove traffic and subsequent orders and I was able to sit with Smart Traffic and decide what these target key words would be at the outset.
Another bonus ,is that ,unlike other SEO companies I didn't start paying my monthly fee until these 10 key words were one page one. Therefore the ongoing monthly fee was self funding.
I have full visibility of the work done on my site each month, so I know exactly where my money is going.
I have an account manger who I can speak to at any time and feel I can always ask for changes and help with the website ranking.
The key reason for my move to Smart Traffic was the person we dealt with. He is a sales person working for Smart and was the person who initially won my business . Winning the business was not where it ended however, I feel he has also gone the extra mile to help me on several occasions since working in partnership with Smart Traffic.
I would throughly recommend this company to any business looking to expand their website business.