Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk Review

traceybgg's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“We had worked with several seo companies in the past...”

Written on: 19/07/2012 by traceybgg (1 review written)

We had worked with several seo companies in the past as well as doing a lot of seo work ourselves. When we lost traffic on one of our keywords we worked with another company, signed on for a year and it was a disater. I wish I had spent the money on a nice car or holiday. We then found Smart Traffic and approached a little cautiously. From the outset however I had a greater sense of confidence. Sam, our initial contact, was efficient, polite, professional and committed to gaining results for us. We signed up and very quickly gained the lost ground on our keyword. We are now sitting at postion 3 from an inital start of position 27. A great result. We have added in other keywords and are starting to see results there too. Our Account Manager has changed to Jamie who is also great to work with.

Things I like about Smart Traffic: reliability, professionalism, results focus, flexibility.

They are expensive relative to other companies,however I do believe you get what you pay for!

Georg3's Response to traceybgg's Review

Written on: 24/08/2012

Written by SMART TRAFFIC ! All the money is wasted once you get onto the service. It is expensive and absolute not worth the time / money ! Seriously Smart Traffic - stop writing your own reviews !

Alextrox's Response to traceybgg's Review

Written on: 07/09/2012

Totally agree with Simonkl's comment.

Reviews written by the Smart Traffic team. It's not a clever way to do business.

Regardless of the fact - to this day, I still have not made my ROI back. Checking over the link reports, the links appear artificial and some already have been deindexed by Google.

Everything that was said and promised was not delivered.

I have a lot of colleagues and friends in similar industries that I would not recommend Smart Traffic at any given day.

You may as well spend 500 english pounds with an Indian SEO firm and get decent results than it is with them.

Georg3's Response to traceybgg's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

Slightly suspicious to get a response an hour later where my review has been posted. I assume reason being is that A) smart traffic has received a e-mail notification that a comment has been posted to their review. B) scanning your reviews - which is not surprising as there were dozen of reviews from disappointed clients who had written that it's a funny coincidence that after each negative review a positive review follows.

There is an interesting blog I have posted here but has been censored, where you can read actual reviews written by past clients. Everyone has the same story to tell. Type into google "smart traffic reviews" and there are tons of reviews of people who have the same story to tell.

Without spending more time on this: Please Smart Traffic - think again, how much you charge, what you promise and what you actually deliver. I think we were sold a absolute super duper quality link for £25 - I simply didn't know better. It is a rip off and a ridiculous thing to do so!

Apparently people had been sued in the past for leaving negative comments. Well, I don't think young entrepreneurs who lack on money should be treated like this! The quality of work that has been received in the past equals the quality of work we would have got for £200 from India. We paid a lot more with you guys.

Just think about it ..... we learned our lesson and for anyone who is starting a business and relies on the internet I give you the following advice - we are ranking well today without a SEO company. All you have to do is this (and google loves this!) :

- Offer information that matters to users on the website (you will be well ranked for what you offer - especially if niche market)
- Bear in mind you don't want to be found by everyone - but by those who will pay eventually for your services/product.
- Make sure you have unique and appropriate Meta data in place - describing each site.
- Put sufficient and relevant information on each page
- plan the website in a way that it is well structured.
- don't be shy and make use of social websites to advertise
- advertise on related pages, submit articles you have wrote, that match what you offer, that gives information of current events, products, news, etc. (it takes a few minutes to write an article)
- post stuff and ask friends to share it.
- don't copy from other websites offering similar services/products - be unique!
- OFFER A PRODUCT AND SERVICE THAT SELLS (you will have hundreds of natural links in no time if it matters to people)
- forget about all those crappy and meaningless posted links on random pages.
- if you wish to comment, engage in conversations on blogs and say meaningful stuff. I am convinced if you own a business you are passionate about what you are doing. So engaging in blogs should be fun and benefit everyone - not just for the sake of placing a back link.

So there it is - no need to spend money. Better you make it !

SEO companies are completely useless. Once we stopped searching for SEO services and started focusing on our marketing efforts and do it ourselves in a very natural way we started ranking well ! SEO is a natural thing you have to do yourself - it's not something that can be paid for or can be forced.

Smarttraffic's Response to traceybgg's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

Dear Simonkl,

Thank you for your comment. I can assure you that we absolutely do not post our own reviews.

I can happily provide references from several clients willing to endorse our services should you have any further queries. Feel free to contact me at marketing@smart-traffic.co.uk with any more questions you may have.

Yours sincerely,

Smart Traffic Marketing Manager.