Smart Traffic

chedders's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“Smart Traffic”

Written on: 07/03/2012 by chedders (1 review written)

Smart traffic was recommended to me by a business acquittance who was using smart traffic's free service. I had used a few companies in the past with very poor results so I was doing the SEO work myself. But seeing as the offer was Free I thought it could back up my efforts to get us to page 1 for my chosen keywords.

Within a month we started rising at a alarming rate, far better than I had achieved. So I contacted Paul Zelen at smart traffic with the view of switching from the free service to a paid for service. He advised me I may see a drop before the paid for work kicked in as they would need to remove the Free stuff to avoid any penalties caused by the different approach.

We paid a one off fee (ADHOC) and pretty much exactly what he predicted happened. Even to our place in google after the work was completed. I decided to pay again to try and reach my goal of page 1 knowing this was a big ask, Paul advised me that round should get us to the top of page 2 which again he was correct.

I have since signed up for a 3 month campaign but Paul has since moved to a different department and handed over our account to Jamie Levon who has been very attentive and has always returned emails and been available to speak to if I had any questions. If he did not know the answer to my questions he always goes off to find out for me and come back with the answers.

I am 5 weeks in to our 12 week campaign and we have made our goal of page 1, our target now is to get higher on page 1 and of course stay there so it is looking good at moment.

I have introduced quite a few websites to smart traffic and will continue to do so. Attempting to go up in the rankings on your own for a competitive keyword is pretty much impossible for a small company without help from someone like Jamie and the rest of the team at smart traffic.

Looking forward to a long relationship.