Is Smart Traffic really a legitimate company?

AlexTrox's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“Is Smart Traffic really a legitimate company?”

Written on: 05/03/2012 by AlexTrox (1 review written)

I wish I had read these reviews before jumping onboard with Smart Traffic. Initial phone calls were great, promising all sorts of results and even sold to me on the fact that their SEO work was 100% transparent. Most importantly, having a good online reputation meant that I require themed links which are themed to my selected keywords only and that was part of the reason why I decided to sign up with this rip-off SEO company for a total commitment of 3 months.
After 2 months in the campaign I requested a full link report to show what work they had done for my website. It showcased the fact that my website had been placed on a totally inappropriate websites. Their excuse was it's all themed appropriately as long as the content on the site is relevant! And at $40 a link... you would think you had a site which was of higher quality.

To suit both parties, I then decided to put this project on hold for a few months to see if better rankings came through and sure enough, no increased movements. Their Campaign Manager gave me a call to say that if I do not finish with the contract, they will need to make this matter legal. Intimidation?!
I am deeply disappointed at being miss-sold in the first place whilst at the same time, cringing at the fact that they are still continually ripping off businesses today!
Smart Traffic does not comply with appropriate business ethics and should be struck off trading. Avoid this SEO firm at all costs!

Smarttraffic's Response to AlexTrox's Review

Written on: 05/03/2012

Dear AlexTrox

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that your experience with us was not as you anticipated, and I would like to invite you to discuss your campaign personally with me so that hopefully we can deal with your concerns and reach a satisfactory resolution.

I can assure you that we are a very legitimate and reputable company, and take all customer comments very seriously.

Yours sincerely,

Smart Traffic

Wadac1980's Response to AlexTrox's Review

Written on: 12/09/2014

Hi, I have a similar problem with Smart Traffic, How did you resolve the situation?
I have been threatened with court action if I do not cough up 2months money even though that have not done the work (or month 1 to be precise)!!

Thanks

Alextrox's Response to AlexTrox's Review

Written on: 12/03/2012

Dear Smart Traffic

Your response is both intimidating and inappropriate as really who is it that I will need to contact? Your so called campaign manager contacted me (not providing any names) and insisted that you guys take legal action.

I can assure you that there will be no further business from me and take all marketing expenses payed to Smart Traffic very seriously.

And please stop spamming this review board full of positive reviews. There are hundreds of businesses out there that needs to look at these posts to make an informed decision about whether to go ahead with your firm.