Did get to page 1

Guest's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“Did get to page 1”

Written on: 22/02/2012

I took out a pay on results campaign with Smart Traffic which meant I would pick ten keywords and as soon as two of them reached page one in Google UK I would start my 12 month contract. As all my key words were very competitive I thought I didn’t have anything to lose. There was an initial payment upfront to do the onsite work etc so I paid this and got started. I was assigned an account manager (Nick Baskerville) who would be my first point of contact and who was going to oversee the whole campaign. I have to say I thought his server was fantastic. He would always return my calls or emails with detail replies. It did take longer then they first thought to get my keywords ranking but as I didn’t start my monthly payments in till two of my keywords were on page 1 I didn’t really mind. I was also being kept updated about every 3 days by Nick which did reassure me they were still working hard at achieving the rankings. By month five we had our first keywords on page one. The contract started, at this point I did think I may not hear from my campaign manager again since the monthly payments had stated but I have to say his been in contact every week just to make sure I’m still happy with how things are going. Since the first two keywords have reached page 1 of Google a further three more are now at the same point with things improving every month. Thanks Smart Traffic.