seovantages aim is to take money in exchange for no results

oldcustomerofseovantage's review of Seo Vantage www.seo-vantage.co.uk

“seovantages aim is to take money in exchange for no...”

Written on: 28/11/2013 by oldcustomerofseovantage (1 review written)

i had the unfortunate experience of being stupid enough to use seo vantage for seo services. I paid multiples thousands of pounds over a course of a several months and in return saw no results, when I questioned the work that was being done. They sent me a "fake" report that was identical to one they sent me 3 months earler, so in a nutshell, they build a few links, and then kept billing me and doing no work whatsoever.

I NEVER EVER ranked in the top 10 pages of google, they simply never were able to achieve any ranking positiion at all. there were no interim results let alone long standing rankings from the campaign, i was left with a large balance of money spent and nothing to show in return for it.

they refuse to offer any goodwill or compensation for the complete failure of the campaign.

if you are reading this i can promise you hand on heart, PLEASE PLEASE do NEVER consider using seo vantage. you will gaurenteed regret it, you WILL be left throwing money in return for a few artificial reports. I PROMISE you, PLEASE do yourself a favour and look at someone else.

Oh the other thing, they do not operate in the UK, all the work and even the reps who take your business are not in the UK, they use VOIP, and that gives them no accountability or responsibility to exploiting customers in the UK.

If you are insane enough to use them, do yourself a favour, pay with a credit card, least if they mess up you can do a chargeback, DO NOT pay with using your bank transfer, you will never get your money back if the campaign doesnt give you any results, which it wont, if you are looking to throw money away you should go and use thier services.

I can also state for the record, I am not a "competitor" seo company, I am a genuine paying customer of seo vantage, who was treated extremley badly, I didnt have false expecatations either, some EXPECT page 1, i would have been satisifed with Page 3 ranking on any of my phrases, they were aware of this too, i told them if you can suceed with even page 3 i will be happy. they couldnt get anywhere near close. the icing on the cake was that google stopped ranking our site all together for the key phrases seo vantage were working on. which leads me to think there are potentially flaky seo practises going on at this firm if google would pull those phrases alltogether.

if your campaign was a failure and you are a UK customer, go through small claims court and get your money back. they have no right to blame "google" for the failure of the seo work that THEY are contracted to carry out, if they cant delivery they should return your money, it will be hard work getting it back, but this company should not be in business.

Go look for a seo company that is COMPLETLY uk based and that wont do a runner with your money.

i pray that seo vantage stop making other customers victims of thier terrible seo campaigns and unprofessional business practises.

this site does not allow a zero star option....?! why!