100% Pay On Results Campaign FAILURE

motorlicious's review of Seo Vantage www.seo-vantage.co.uk

“100% Pay On Results Campaign FAILURE”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by motorlicious (1 review written)

Be very careful to what you are promised.
What we were promised:Top Google rankings and increased business.
What was achieved: Poor rankings(most struggled to reach page ten)I can quite honestly say (No sales). And one massive bill at the end of the campaign.
Watch out for the key words given and the amount of keywords given. The more spurious key words given the easier they will reach page one positioning. Stick to the one main item you want to sell. e.g. if you are trying to sell boot liners. the term 'boot liners' will struggle to compete with the competitors to reach page one. But if you put in 'boot liners for dogs' and 'dogs for boot liners' as was suggested by Seo Vantage then you will reach page one and Seo Vantage are one away from charging you £2,842. And that's exactly what Seo Vantage did with me. All other keywords struggled and only twice were 3 of my keywords in page one which dropped off from week to week.
Don't get me wrong I wanted this to work and generate much needed sales in this difficult business environment. The only time you heard from the support was to say that three key words had reached page one(just) and the accounts office chasing you for money. So to say that after all the broken promises I felt disappointed enough to write this so BE WARNED in this case you do not get what you pay for..

Beelover's Response to motorlicious's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

Totally agreed. These guys select the easiest keywords and get them ranked. These keywords barely generate traffic or sales.

What SEO vantage say? We give to higher traffic and sales. But what you get? A bunch of lousy keywords and big fat invoice.

I think the accounts division of SEO vantage is more enthusiastic to chase you for invoices for the work that isn’t worth even £10.

When you rankings go down they blame your website and gladly you get so many excuses from the account managers and they try to lock you into a monthly campaign. Unfortunately even the monthly doesn't show progress and then what they say? Google update or bad links to your site. If you contact the clients mentioned in their testimonial page, most of them aren’t happy.

Think 10 times before you choose SEO Vantage .I hope they don’t remove your review. I prefer avoiding this seo company

Uspint's reply to Beelover's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2014

I agree with most of the sentiments expressed - we are also an SEO Vantage customer who has received a ' manual penalty' for bad back links from Google........getting rid of of them but not before we take legal action!