top seo company ! highly recommended for all

ajayshah1986's review of SemSEOGurus.com - www.semseogurus.com

“top seo company ! highly recommended for all ”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by ajayshah1986 (1 review written)

Nick promised me top rankings in the beginning of the project and I thought he was little persuasive for wining the project by saying that. But I am glad he and his team proved me wrong...

After few months my site is ranked on page 1 of Google.co.in for around 8 keywords. It definitely took around 6 months but the wait is really worth the traffic I am getting now..

I am still continuing with Nick and his team for maintaining my rankings and have firm belief that they will get me in top 1 for all my keywords...

Apart from this the communication and reporting is really stupendous. I get twice a week report for every activity. Also, they have share the same report on Google docs that I can access 24x7 to see the work being done..

I guess this is enough to display their seriousness for other's business. The previous SEO company that I hired gave me reports only on monthly basis with no transparency in the work being done.