Fantastic SEO & PPC service

MadHat1980's review of Sayu - www.sayu.co.uk

“Fantastic SEO and PPC service”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by MadHat1980 (1 review written)

I have been working with Sayu for the past year and a half, and to be fair I cannot fault them one bit they have delivered exactly what they have said as well as helped and advised with various other marketing material / avenues. They have literally exceeded my very sceptical expectations after the previous company that I employed.

My business has now grown by 130% since this time last year and due to he nature of my work I am currently taking bookings into next year. The staff are always friendly, approachable, easy to get hold of and always provide the necessary information when requested.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib