Sayu - www.sayu.co.uk Review

Motorplus's review of Sayu - www.sayu.co.uk

“I was recommended to SAYU by some London consultants,...”

Written on: 15/02/2013 by Motorplus (1 review written)

I was recommended to SAYU by some London consultants, now you may find that strange if we have a real North South divide! The truth of the matter was that they had used SAYU in the past and were very confident that they could help me and true to the recommendation they were spot on!

SAYU understood what I was wanting to achieve and I decided that we needed a seamless approach so I got them to do our new website, new mobile website and engaged then to do a full review of our SEO and then took them on face value and let them get on with it.

Here we are 14 months later with a website working for the business and all of our keywords on page one of Google and getting better all the time! Yes it takes time and anyone telling you they can bring instant results be very careful in what is being told to you.

SAYU told me from day one that it would take six months to get what I wanted in fact they did it in four! So all I can say is that not only do they know what they are doing, they are not bad people to deal with even if they are from the North!