Very poor results, poor comms & misleading sales spiel!

Rash999's review of Sayu - www.sayu.co.uk

“Very poor results, poor comms and misleading sales spiel!”

Written on: 09/02/2013 by Rash999 (2 reviews written)

After reading positive reviews of Sayu I decided to give them a go after being contacted by their sales rep in 2012.
Now, with hindsight, I really do feel I've wasted my money! :-(

Where I feel Sayu badly let me down is in the following areas:

1) Poor communications! I had to chase for reports, updates and to find out what was going wrong with the work they were doing.

2) Typical sales BS! Although not the worst I've ever encountered, seems the sales team will pretty much say anything to get you to sign up!

3) As soon as you stop paying they will 'turn off' all the back links they build (so, there not actually 'building' links, you are 'renting' them from Sayu on what looks like a daily basis?).

4) Despite what their T&C's and reps say, if it doesn't work or they just don't do a very good job, you have absolutely no come back and you'll be massively out of pocket with no extra (targeted!) traffic or increase in sales (this does seem to be the norm with SEO however!).

I am surprised and very disappointed with the service. Surprised because they seem to have lots of happy customers (which is why I went with them!). Disappointed because they were expensive and didn't deliver the goods!

If you are thinking of using them I would personally advise the following:

1) Make sure you get, in writing, exactly what they will achieve by what date (e.g. Keyphrase 1 to be position X or higher within X months time).

2) Be aware that as soon as you stop paying them their monthly fee, all the back links they have built will be turned off (the sales rep will tell you otherwise!). This will potentially destroy your back link profile!

3) If they don't do the job, please bear in mind that (as with most SEO's it seems?) Sayu will have 0% accountability and will just blame something/someone else!

4) Don't use them if your budgets a bit tight (if it all goes wrong you'll have nothing to show for it!)

There's probably loads of people out there who have used Sayu for years who'll disagree with my review, but, this is based on my honest feedback of the expensive and poor service provided!

I've given them 2 stars as they don't seem to do it deliberately, but they do seem to have the odd customer (like me) who they don't handle very well (do some digging, you'll find a fair few unsatisfied ex customers of Sayu's!).

Rash999's Response to Rash999's Review

Written on: 15/02/2013

Please note - Sayu have tried to get my honest review above unfairly removed from this site and are trying to get bad reviews of them removed from other sites

Thickey's reply to Rash999's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2013

Yep, they tried the same tactic with my review.

Plmy's reply to Thickey's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

Regrettably the same tactics tried for my negative review also.