DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Guest's review of SEO Positive Ltd - www.seopositive.com

“DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!”

Written on: 19/08/2013

I used this company for approx 1 year and sincerely regret it..I now know their techniques were black hat and not of good quality or relevance to my industry. Every time google brought out an algorithm update our traffic dropped dramatically and their excuses were endless and having read up and applied common scene it's fair to say SEO Positive clearly were (not in the know) I have now dropped back to where I was before they undertook my work and I'm now spending a lot of money and time disavowing links/posts they created! They also copied and pasted on multiple pages on my site thankfully my web designer picked up on this and changed things back but this wasn't until after traffic levels dropped. Take your time when deciding to choose an seo company and i know it can be hard as even sites such as this one the reviews may not be genuine could be set up by Seo Positive them selves!? but this is a genuine review I felt it necessary due to the struggle we all must go though to find a trust worthy seo company that is also affordable. Avoid this company..You've been warned!