"Fantastic Performance" Page 1 Listings

paulwise's review of SEO Positive Ltd - www.seopositive.com

“"Fantastic Performance" Page 1 Listings”

Written on: 03/10/2012 by paulwise (1 review written)

I filled in a form on the seopositive website back in December 2011 when i was looking to show up for more visits to my website from google and i found seopositive on the front page.

i called them and someone called danny called me back to ask me how they can help. i told danny exactly what im looking to do and what i want from a company. i decided to go with them as danny seemed to know his stuff.

a few weeks went past and nothing? i had spoken to david who is my account manager a few times already so i called him to find out why i wasn't on page 1 and he said that i will have to wait a while while they do their work. so i waited a little longer.

after 7 weeks of being with them david called me up to tell me that we had just reached the first page of google for the words that we were going for. however i did already notice that because the day before i had over 20 calls from my website.

i would say in my opinion that seopositive is a professional company and a company that can get a result for you. im very impressed with what they have done for me and will recommend them to others that i know.