Better Than Expected - Thanks So Far...

SoniaGregory's review of SEO Positive Ltd - www.seopositive.com

“Better Than Expected - Thanks So Far...”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by SoniaGregory (1 review written)

I chose to employ SEO Positive as my SEO company as they showed up at the top of Google when I searched "Search Engine Optimisation".

They were only one of the few optimisation companies that I contacted as I have been with a competitor of theirs before and was burnt (I left a review about their company too).

I was skeptical as to whether they would be able to achieve the positions that i was after to say the least, but decided that they were the best to go with after my extensive research that I carried out.

I am delighted to say that I have been working with them now for seven months and they have indeed managed to achieve top positions for my website in the fashion industry just as they said they would do.

I found their sales staff to be very professional, and their proposal / analysis very in depth and easy to understand (one of the main reasons I chose them).

I have recommended a friend to them, and am currently waiting to see how they get on.

Overall, i would say that SEO Positive do exactly what they say in their paperwork, and have achieved a fantastic result for our company.