Fully Satisfied due to Increased ROI

kervinlockleer's review of SEO Positive Ltd - www.seopositive.com

“Fully Satisfied due to Increased ROI”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by kervinlockleer (1 review written)

I first approached the guys from SEO Positive LTD last year, March 2011 to be exact. They were very accommodating and have been very polite in their transactions. I needed a boost in my website as it was down in rankings for several months and the SEO consultant i hired prior to SEO positive messed everything up.
I was very glad that SEO positive accepted the gargantuan task ahead of them since, to the best of my knowledge, the last SEO i hired have done damage to my website presence.

Once we started with the project SEO positive is always available to update me on the progress of the SEO campaign. There were times when my ideas were solicited with regards to optimising my website.

I have learned that the process of SEO is a very tedious task, i am glad that i do not have to do the SEO works. Despite the fact that their project with me was gargantuan (in my own opinion at least)task, they still accommodated me and were able to quickly diagnose the problems which my website has in terms of SEO.

SEO positive was very quick in going to action, and it is because of their prompt service that they were able to restore