SEO Positive is a Legitimate Company

glennforum's review of SEO Positive Ltd - www.seopositive.com

“SEO Positive is a Legitimate Company”

Written on: 02/08/2011 by glennforum (1 review written)

I have always been searching for reputable SEO company and sadly transacting online just gave me headaches rather than results. I have asked SEO positive about their service as a last ditch effort from then on I never looked back. SEO Positive is the company what i have been looking for, they have excellent customer service, danielle their receptionist was very accommodating. My questions were all answered and best of all they kept to their promise, of course I do understand that SEO takes time and patience really is a virtue because now my site is raking up revenues and is ranked really high.
Another thing i liked with SEO positive is that they have constantly provided me with reports even if the results are not promising, i love their honesty and taking that extra mile to inform us what is happening in our website and how it fares in search engine ranking.

Thank you SEO positive, i am glad that I did not steer clear of your company.