Avoid Avoid Avoid

eyGriffin-Alt1963's review of RocketFish Ltd - www.rocketfishltd.co.uk

“Avoid Avoid Avoid”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by eyGriffin-Alt1963 (1 review written)

My experience with Rocketfish began brilliantly with one of their sales team coming in to see me and explaining what they could do for my business. I was so impressed with his professional approach, that I signed up and the second I did, it turned into a complete disaster.

To avoid going into too much detail, let me just say, they do nothing. After 6 months of my paying them I decided to stop my direct debit payments and thats when they finally woke up and I started getting calls. However they were more interested in knowing when I was going to start paying again, as opposed to letting me know when I would see some results on my investment.

You can expect the odd phone call from them, a twitter and Facebook page set up and some followers. Don't expect much else for your monthly investment.

I wouldn't say they are a con…they are simply very badly run and offer a shoddy service. They have a online system that is supposed to be the link between the customer and Rocketfish, known as Project Tracker which is useless.

Weeks pass by and nothing happens…they are a disaster. Pls avoid…trust me!