Majon International Delivers!

niki423's review of Majon International www.majon.com

“Majon International Delivers!”

Written on: 23/09/2011 by niki423 (1 review written)

I noticed some bad reviews about majon.com and just wanted to say that I was really happy with the package I bought. I was interested in getting more Facebook fans and majon.com made it happen quickly! I received what I paid for and am extremely satisfied. My business is growing and I appreciate the timely fashion that majon delivered. It's too bad to see a few negative reviews, but I wonder if it's not just their competition trying to give them a bad name so they can take some of their business. Don't believe the hype, majon.com is a great company!

Angiekimng's Response to niki423's Review

Written on: 20/02/2012

NO, the feedback are real. Have used a few of their different services - directory submission, article submission, recently blog writing. I think those straight forward one time services, they are ok. My recent (since DEc 2011) blog writing service was really a SUCK experience. It is really a surprise to me since I have used their other services (with quite good experience). I have to keep chasing and chasing for blogs submission. Even so, there were poor delivery + NO delivery or what they mentioned in their response. I thought I have found a great company to solve my blogging issue, BUT this is one VERY VERY VERY POOR experience I have encountered (considering what a nice web site they have and claim to provide INTERNATIONAL services!) What a shame! I will cut and post my correspondes with them on any forum that allow image, they are really disappointing. I have never feel so disappointing. After 2 months of chasing after these ladies, have decided I should stop using them. I now also really have doubts with other services I have used, wondering if those are real too... can't help to start imagine things. : (

Kevinpetersons's Response to niki423's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

Yes mate.

I am agree with your view. as i have tried their service and i am quite happy with their performance and their commitment. i am here come across some bad negative reviews but i want to tell them majon.com give me good service and i plan to used their other marketing service.