At Last! A Good SEO Company!

silkysmoothe's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“At Last! A Good SEO Company!”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by silkysmoothe (1 review written)

We have used many SEO companies in the past but they've just never given us the results they promised, until now! Our past experiences with SEO companies have always been negative. We've used several in the past, all claiming to know what they're doing, all promising results, but having wasted a ton of money I was always disappointed. I am happy to say we’ve finally found a search optimisation company who produce results (quickly)!
I must admit I was surprised to read the reviews on here. Having spoken to Alex on the phone prior to reading these reviews, I was a little bemused. I’d spoken to him and was sure we were going with them, but decided to read some reviews. When I seen this site I was pretty surprised and started to feel wary of them. However, it was soon quite clear that the negative reviews on here have been set up by either a vindictive ex-employee or an immoral competitor. The negative reviews on here could not be further from the truth.
Alex gave me the contact details of a few companies they’ve been working with and I called each one and spoke to the owners. They all had nothing but praise for ‘Just Search’ and now, I’m the same. After just over a month, we have shown page one results for about twenty of the phrases we targeted. Absolutely amazing results in such a short period of time, I can’t rate them highly enough.
Just Search re-wrote the key text on our home page and category description pages and within just a few days of the changes we experienced page one results. I can’t rate Just Search highly enough. I don’t wish to publish my company name on this forum, but if anyone wishes to speak to me about them, just ask Alex for our website address and you’ll be able to contact us via the phone number on our website. I would be more than happy to speak to anyone on here with any doubt about them. Jus t ask Alex for the wedding company in Scotland they’ve been working with.
I think what their competitors are doing is an absolute disgrace. It’s a depraved, dishonest and unethical campaign that’s been launched against them by a one of the many crooked SEO companies out there. You really have to be careful which SEO company you choose as from experience, the majority are simply after your money. This vindictive campaign just reinforces my experiences with other companies to date. I’m just happy I’ve found Just Search and I’m more than happy to recommend them to anyone.

Justsearchuk's Response to silkysmoothe's Review

Written on: 09/11/2012

Thanks you for your comments they are greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you for the foreseeable future.

Thetruth2012's Response to silkysmoothe's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

I have just found a comment about Just Search Seo on a blog which is number 1 on google when you type in "JustSearchSeo reviews"...

And I quote...

"I exchanged emails with someone recently who told me they offered them 100 pounds credit if they wrote them a good review on the net."

Thetruth2012's Response to silkysmoothe's Review

Written on: 12/11/2012

These are not competitors that are complaining... Yes you will see good results at first, but then google picks up the links they build as SPAM for the simple reason that they are spam.

If you still went with Just Search, despite these reviews, you are crazy.

If you wish, I will more than happily provide evidence that I am a customer and that Just search are threatening legal action for a pittiful amount of money considering that they have caused more than £10k worth of damage.

Silkysmoothe's reply to Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

That's not true. Our backlink campaign has barely started. The work they've done to date is primarliy on-site optimisation through site content and meta-tags. The backlink campaign has barely even begun.

At the end of the day, this company have done more for us in a few weeks than other SEO companies have done in two years. I'll be sticking with justsearchseo as I've spoken to other bonafide clients of theirs who've been on-board with them for years and ahve nothing but good to say. I don't believe for a second that a company like justsearch would use anything other than white hat methods and they certainly wouldn't use link farms and spamming as you suggest.

Thetruth2012's reply to Silkysmoothe's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

I dont know what a link farm is, but how do you explain my site getting blacklisted on google when justsearch are the only ones building links?

Silkysmoothe's reply to Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2012

I'm not sure what industry you're in or how aggressive your competitors are. However, it's not unheard of for competitors to carry out negative SEO campaings. It's not nice, they can flood the net with backlinks to your site, making Google think you're spamming, trying to get you penalised. It does work, just as flooding review sites with negative comments works against your competitors.