Took on Just Search, Received Google Unnatural Link Penalty

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Took on Just Search, Received Google Unnatural Link...”

Written on: 01/11/2012

Avoid like the plague IMHO.

I stopped paying Just Search because the work they have done has crippled my business.

They have now sent me a cheeky letter threatening to take me to court if I don't pay the money owed to them. Even if they do win, there is no money left in the pot as I have even had to stop paying myself a salary since they messed up my business - that's how much they crippled me!!!

I dare just search to take me to court... Counter Claim all the way!!!

They know more about sales and collecting debt than they do about SEO!

Lack of support provided, the links they built for me were spam, they still have not confirmed that they have removed these spam links.

So, if you want to risk going bancrupt, feel free to leave the SEO to them.

Justsearchuk's Comment

Written on: 09/11/2012

As a company, we always look to resolve all issues as amicably as possible. We will not comment on individual cases however, we offer solutions to any issues you may have. We also offer to come out to meet you on a face to face basis to discuss your campaign. When a contract has been fulfilled by us and we have exhausted all options to resolve your queries, should a contract remain unpaid, regrettably as a business we do have to seek legal action.

Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

Lol. Your official response to a bad public review arrived 1 month faster than a paying customer email enquiry.

I was never offered a face to face meeting. I was told that I was not allowed to speak to the link building team because they were too busy fixing the 40 something % of just search customer accounts that got hit by googles updates for spam link building.

Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

I would also like to add, that Just Search are the ONLY company to have ever built ANY links to my site.

I asked Just Search for a report detailing the links which they had built, and also a report detailing which ones they had removed - as I had requested they undo ALL their work... They were unwilling to provide me with a list of links, but were quick to say ALL links had been removed.

According to Google webmaster tools, there are still unnatural links pointing to my domain. If Just Search just cleaned up their shoddy work, I would have been happy to honour the contract.