A joke of a company!

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“A joke of a company!”

Written on: 09/10/2012

Avoid at all costs. They changed my page content (for the worse), changed URLs without advising me (so my paid for SEO failed for a while) and worst of all they got me from bottom of page 1 google to top of page 3 for my target keyword. No idea if i can ever recover things.

They focus all there energy on Sale and chasing payments!

Justsearchuk's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2012

We apologise that you feel the service provided has not been of a satisfactory level. If you inform us which company you are from, we can look at your campaign more closely and also contact you to discuss your issues further. We aim to provide the best service possible so if you are unhappy with any aspect of the campaign, please inform us so we can look at discussing this with you personally. If you prefer, you can contact your SEO Technician or email us at: feedback@justsearch.com At Just Search, we take all our complaints seriously and endeavour to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.