500% Improvement on All Figures. JustSearch are Amazing!

SocialApplications's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“500% Improvement on All Figures. JustSearch are Amazing! ”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by SocialApplications (1 review written)

We are a company that have worked in many sectors on-line. From developing e-commerce solutions to running Facebook Applications. So, when it comes to making decisions about using any company, we know quite a lot already. However, this is a very time-consuming activity and we wanted this to be run by a company that could take on this role and deliver better than we was.

Just Search was used to develop and run our Fan Page of a busy Application on Facebook. They did this perfectly, increasing all our figures by around 500% - which is actually pretty amazing.

They initiated new ideas and spent a lot of time and energy finding out about the company so that their input was directly related to and associated to our customers.

Their flair and timing was perfect. Campaigns are set out so that everything is done with a specific target in mind, and they reach that target every time, without fail.

Just Search understand everything there is about the logistics of online use. They study all the facts and figures and create a working structure that absolutely works every time. As we are knowledgeable in these areas we was able to appreciate and help them develop the perfect solution, and they did.

By the time the work started there was nothing I didn't understand about how this would proceed and what the results might be - but I was not prepared for the charts to go as high as they did. Users and customers raised dramatically and interactive page views and comments was positive.

I can only add that I will use Just Search for all such work as I know they will benefit my company time and again.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. Well done Just Search!!

Justsearchuk's Response to SocialApplications's Review

Written on: 10/08/2012

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated and we look forward to working with you throughout your campaign.