Avoid at all costs - completely unprofessional

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Avoid at all costs - completely unprofessional”

Written on: 21/05/2012

We have been working with Just Search for 7 months and I have not seen any progress in rankings. In fact, if anything, rankings are slightly worse than they were before. I have been extremely patient because I don't expect overnight success in SEO. Saying this, I should have acted sooner to activate the break clase in our agreement.

Communication has been poor despite promises to give regular updates. This would not be a problem if they had actually delivered on their promise. However, the backlinks they have created have been few and far between, not to mention poor and irrelevant. I could have spent an hour a month creating my own backlinks and achieved greater success.

I feel absoltely cheated by this SEO agency and strongly urge anybody considering working with Just Search to invest your money elsewhere. This has been an absolue waste of time. I am amazed that they are still in business - and I can't believe it's from any long-term clients.

Do yourselves a favour a stay well clear of this outfit.

Fiercedarling's Comment