An SEO comapny who provides results

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“An SEO comapny who provides results”

Written on: 06/04/2012

After a lot of time spent researching in the Industry and using smaller agencys i contacted all 3 companys at the top of the first page of Google for the keyword "SEO" looking at how they could improve my online business. After speaking with Alex Simpson at Just Search it became clear there was a real strategy behind their campaign and Alex made it very clear as to how Just Search work and what we would be expecting each month. I am now 4 months in to my SEO contract and my results are fantastic. there was slight fluctuation at the early stage of the campaign but this was explained and now my results have been strong on the first page of Google each month.

Just Search contact me reguarly to discuss their other services on improving my traffic and am now in talks regarding a web design project and ways of improving my conversion which is crucial with my e-commerce site.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2012

just search will add links to your website that google will penalise you for, the have cost me thousands in lost sales and JUST SEARCH charged me thousands for the privalege - AVOID JUST SEARCH AT ALL COSTS.I cannot stress this enough