Avoid like the plague

Anniebuys's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Avoid like the plague”

Written on: 28/03/2012 by Anniebuys (6 reviews written)

I've read all the comments below and agree with all the negative posts, and concur the sales team is very good. But that is where all the good stuff ends.

The one thing I would add, apart from poor results / no change in position from when we started to when they finally took the last of the 12 month payment is the letter I received last week. Not only do they do very little and have very little effect on search results, they actually remove any links they created over the last 12 months as well.

What a joke, so you pay for 12 months, they create links to your site, you stop paying and they take them away. Not sure that's legal but it certainly isn't ethical. It's a threat to get you to stick with them. The truth is the search results were so bad, their threat carried little weight with me, so although I am seeing the link quantity drop, i'm not bother. Looking for a quality ethical SEO agency to replace these muppets. Any suggestions welcome.