justsearch

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“justsearch”

Written on: 28/03/2012

I signed up with Just search just over 11 months.. I’m completely happy with their service

Just search contacted me regarding a PPC campaign which I was running for my online electrical site, Which I was achieving a good amount of traffic, but I was not really achieving a lot of sales, My eBay site was winningthe majority of my orders, meaning eBay where taking a lot of my profits.Just search suggested that I should allow them to manage my Pay Per Click and that I should also think about a SEO campaign. Reluctant to invest all my money in one go, I signed up for a 6 month PPC management campaign. I was delighted with the results, Just Search manage to direct great traffic to my site and my orders increased 10 fold. I have now signed a 12 month SEO contract, which has been running now for 5 months, and again I am 100% delighted with what just search have done, I will be stopping my Pay per click in the next month as almost all my key phrases are on the first page of Google.

Justsearch have made a fantastic difference to my business

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2012

I have recently joined just search and after reading these reviews I was worried for money that I was spending on my campaign but so far they have delivered what they promised. As far as rankings go results are not brilliant but as they explained it's initial stage of the campaign so before they re-structure my website and make it seo friendly I sholdn't expect high rankings which makes sense. I'll give them 4/5 stars