a joke stay away - if a sales guy rings - hang up!!

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“a joke stay away - if a sales guy rings - hang up!!”

Written on: 25/03/2012

we use just search and worst choice i could have made. purely sales staff with promises. our positions were dropping and they dont even get back to you via phone or email.

One of the guys I spoke to must have been the worst SEO contact i could have had. Never got back to you until 3rd or 4th email and never got round to doing what you had asked. always something he needed to do on the site first, then he would take a look but never did.

the drop in listings was even blamed on me for links to the site that are 3 years old. we had these links when we where on page 1 - now on pages 13 for 1 of our 5 main keywords. after a year lost (rankings wise) and money wasted, my only comfort is they no longer run our site seo.

my only advice is stay away at all costs. the sales staff will show you reclinersdirect and euro carparts as example sites being number 1. if they where any good they would not need a 12 month contract. simple!!