Written on: 17/02/2012
My biggest regret is not having given my dog a computer, buying £3600 worth of dog treats and letting him hammer away on the keyboard for 6 months rather than giving my money to Just Search (or Justsearching or justsearchseo however you best know them).
Am I seriously suggesting my dog would have done a better job on our SEO? Probably not, but my dog would be much happier and I would be as well.
Pros of working with my dog:
- My dog does not give me unrealistic expectations of what he is going to achieve.
- I would not have to wait months and to keep chasing him to carry out the work expected of him (i.e. hammering on the keyboard in exchange for treats).
- The level of communication and feedback about how he feels things are going would be of a reasonable standard (he is very expressive!).
- It would not really bother me, if when I ran out of and hence stopped providing treats that any of the work he had managed to do for me disappeared within days.
Sorry, I digress, this is meant to be a review of my experience of Just Search, not a sales pitch for my dog, as provided above!
- Read the T&Cs carefully, including 13.3.4 and ensure you are entirely comfortable with them.
- There are so many SEO companies out there, choose another one. You must be a little uncertain about your decision, hence you are reading this review - my strong recommendation as a small business owner, wanting to help others in a similar position is cross Just Search off your list.
- Read some of the other reviews below; they sum up perfectly and in a more serious way my personal experience and opinion.
DISCLAIMER: These comments are the personal opinions of the author and do not in any way represent those of the company (in the same way that the written communication of Just Search employees does not necessarily represent the opinions of Just Search).
Nor do they reflect the opinions of my dog (Oh sorry, he says they do!)
Nor do they necessarily reflect my own opinions; I might just be writing this because I think it is what you want to hear!
Summary: I would only recommend Just Search to my competitors.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Pleased with our training " Read More
Written by ThomasR23
" Very happy with the Social Marketing " Read More
" Intersting " Read More
Written by humblepie1980
" AuroIN is has the worst customer service in the world " Read More
Written by SteadyOptions
" Super Service, Very Quick Offer " Read More
Written by TheJamMan