Terrible Experience. Avoid at all costs.

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Terrible Experience. Avoid at all costs.”

Written on: 30/11/2011

I can't begin to explain how disappointing and upsetting our experience with Just Search was, but I hope that in writing this review that it will help others.

Before engaging with Just Search, we spent a great deal of time talking to various SEO suppliers and it quickly became clear that SEO is a long process. We eventually arrived at the decision to enlist the help of Just Search based on a variety of factors, notably their ability to practice what they preach - At the time they were No.1 on Google for SEO.

We therefore commissioned Just Search to optimise our site for a selection of top performing keywords within an estimated timescale of 12 months.

We were told that the fruition of the campaign would come in to effect after the first three months and that we should expect to see positive results within 3 - 6 months. We were assured that it would be feasible for all keywords to arrive on page one within the 12 month period.

Needless to say, these timescales did not materialise, nor did they even come close. In fact at the end of the campaign, the rankings were below the benchmarked positions in the early stages of the campaign. What's worse, is that for the remaining 6 months, we were simply told that they couldn't understand why it wasn't working - Hardly a useful response from a team of alleged 'online marketing experts'.

I can happily echo other reviews that report that Just Search refuse to take any responsibility for their actions. You'll find that they are your best friend throughout the sales process, but will quickly loose interest once you have signed the contract and even quicker when you start to complain.

As a small business, this project represented a huge investment for us, for which ROI was incredibly important. However, what is more upsetting than the financial loss alone, is the sheer amount of time that was wasted throughout this process. We can always make more money, but those are 12 months that we will never get back.

I have never written a review in my life or ever felt compelled to do so. However I truly hope that if you are considering an SEO campaign and are researching the options that are available to you, that you are fortunate enough to read this and stay well away from Just Search.

In short, a complete waste of time and money.