Stay away, stay far away from www.justsearching.com !!!!!

Alltype's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Stay away, stay far away from www.justsearching.com !!!!!”

Written on: 22/07/2011 by Alltype (1 review written)

After one year whit Just Search my website lost lots of positions.
Exp: two of the common key phrases was on page 7-8 and after one year SEO whit Just Search one is on page 17 the other one on page 15

Small business do not waist your time and money , i know very well that they have really good sales team and they will promise you everything until you sign the contract.Do not sign any contract whit them .
At the end of my contract i called them to ask why those terrible results took place , and the terrible lady on phone said that they cant guarantee any results and they have done everything according to the contract

Of course they cant refund you because the contract , they offered a few
months for free but i have no time to waist any more
Also they lied me all the time .Mr Holmes who was calling me every day before i sign the contract,after 9-10 months i called him to discus if there is any chance to broke that contract as that what they doing not working for me at all, he said that he will contact me soon but never did, i have emailed him a few times but no respond also he avoid all of my calls.All what they done last one year is a few low quality links and some funny changes.
Hope that my review will save your money
You can always contact me