I fully trust them & I won't exchange them for anyone

CleanhouseMelbourne's review of JR Technologies - www.jrtechnologiesweb.com

“I fully trust them and I won't exchange them for anyone ”

Written on: 24/08/2017 by CleanhouseMelbourne (1 review written)

I would love to recommend JR Team to anyone looking for help with any search engine optimisation, website building, social media... Based on my experience, I had wasted a lot of money in spending in SEO & Web development with other online companies but nothing near what I have been able to achieve with the person I dealt with from JR. This time, honestly speaking, both he and his team of developers and web designers, have added a lot of Value to my Business by helping me with my Website optimisation & Maintenance, SEO and Social Media as well. I have started to receive more calls since; These guys can create excellent Strategies in Social Media & SEO based on latest techniques that match your industry, needs and budget. I have got a dedicated and fantastic account manager; He is helping me on a regular basis in getting all the changes on my Site and even teaching me how to manage it myself. Not everyone does these things lately. Now, thanks to the person I dealt with and JR technology, my online presence is growing every day. I fully trust them, and I won't exchange them for anyone in the world.