Thanks JR Technologies - Jean

mcbeth's review of JR Technologies - www.jrtechnologiesweb.com

“Thanks JR Technologies - Jean”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by mcbeth (1 review written)

My association with Ron Mcbeth over the past 2 years has been an evolving one as we have navigated our way through 2 Websites now for our bookkeeping business.
As knowledge and awareness of my own industry has grown over the last few years so has the website and I feel it is now much more relevant and user friendly site incorporating the latest technologies including social media.
Thanks to Ron Mcbeth and his team who have delivered a website that is exactly where it needs to be in todays business world and accurately relects our business services to our existing clients and communicates to future clients how we can help them with their business needs.
On a personal level Ron is very easy to deal with, he is on top of his brief, is polite, he listens, offers sound advice and communicates very well - all excellent skills to have in todays business world.
I have no hesitation in recommending Ron and his hardworking team to anyone thinking of updating or creating a new website.
Our thanks again Ron for your help getting our website up and going in a timely fashion.
Pacquita Jean Harcus