First Found Performance

alan-57's review of First Found - www.firstfound.co.uk

“First Found Performance”

Written on: 05/01/2013 by alan-57 (1 review written)

I first came across First Found in January 2012. At that time I was looking for SEO to improve my web site that was listed on the first page of Google Places and regularly on page one or two. Their sales staff made all the usual promises so I signed up for the year.
Initially being rated as No 5 on Google following First Found managing to decrease my ranking to No9 I tried to contact my dedicated technician who could not be contacted. Following a letter of complaint a new technician was assigned who hasn’t done any better.
So with my latest report ranking my site at No7 I have decided to cut my losses cancel my contract early to prevent my site dropping any lower.
By cancelling my contract early they are insisting on my paying the remaining two months of the contract apparently not bothered about their poor performance.
I’m in process of taking legal advise on retrieving the funds paid and their failure to deliver.
So personally I would not touch First Found with a barge pole.

Firstfound's Response to alan-57's Review

Written on: 07/01/2013

Alan,

Thanks for your comments about our service. I’ve referred this to your consultant who should have contacted you to discuss this further.

Looking over your account, there have been positive results of our SEO service.

In the interests of fairness, we’d like to mention that while the single key phrase ranking you refer to hasn’t improved the way we’d like, your consultant has ensured that your site’s positioning has improved for a number of other traffic-driving terms.

If you’d like to discuss this with us further, I’ll be happy to arrange a call with one of our SEO team managers. Just drop me a line on communications (AT) firstfound.co.uk and let me know when would be a convenient time for you.

We take complaints like this very seriously, and would like to ensure that you don’t leave our service under a cloud.