BEST ever seo company I have ever used

Guest's review of DSM Publishing www.dsm-publishing.co.uk

“BEST ever seo company I have ever used”

Written on: 02/06/2011

dsm publishing are like a breath of fresh air and did an amazing job on my websites. I am based in the diet niche and it is a nightmare finding a seo company that doesn't charge the earth but still gets great results.

I have been bitten by many seo companies over the years so when I went to dsm publishing I was glad that they offered small packages so that I could test the water first which I did.

They work with little assistance and are always there reporting on what they have found or telling me about a new seo strategy they have tried on their business and why it will work on mine.

Most of all they are on the ball and as they walk the walk with their own companies (they have 1000s of successful blogs/websites) I feel completely happy with what they do for me.

If you want someone you can trust, especially if you have had your fingers burnt in the past you will love this.

shelly